What Now?

Leave a Comment
Hey hello! 

Alright so I have no idea what I'm talking about now, I just really wanted to post something. 
Okay so I have a planner, mum bought me a really pretty year planner and I'm making an effort to use it, so in the morning I'm writing a little list of some things I want to do in the day, not been doing too bad, like yesterday my mini goals were put a load of washing on, change the bed, play Minecraft, keep the kitchen tidy, tidy the living room, shower and write a blog post. 
They're small tasks but I managed to do every one of them and went to bed feeling like I had accomplished something.



Just took some pictures on my phone to show how cute it is omg look, it's from Hobbycraft if you were curious.
I think I'm going to keep up these little lists, they even have tick boxes next to them, look at me all organised. 
Okay so something else exciting that's happening this month, I wasn't sure if I should mention it yet because I don't want to jinx myself, which I always do, but I have an interview for university on the 30th oh my god! 

The interview is for Fine Art - Painting, how terribly exciting, I mean for me anyway, and I suppose for the blog, because if I get in then I will be posting stuff that I'm doing, I don't want to get too ahead of myself just in case but inside I feel beyond confident about it so yay! 

UM. What else. 
Lancelot, my pug, was 1 years old on the 29th December, so that was cute.

I think that's about it, I may check in tomorrow, Catarina is back at college so I'll have to find something to occupy my time with! BLOGGING. 

Thanks for popping in,
Hannah :) xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig