January 1st.

Leave a Comment
Hello! 
If you follow me on Twitter then you might have seen that I've hosted and participated in the #creativebloggers chat and community.
Lovely lovely human, Lauren Hay runs the whole deal and does a fab job of it, you can find her links here if you fancy saying hello! 

Twitter
Instagram
Blog
Shop
Youtube
Studio

The #creativebloggers has an Instagram and Twitter page too.

The reason I'm talking about this is because this year I took part in a secret santa with other members of the community, a great idea right? So the lady who got me as their swap is Erin, again her links are here. 

Twitter
Blog

She sent me over some lovely gifts, we had rules of at least one item had to be hand made, which made sense because it's the creative bloggers! And another was an item to the value of £3, fantastic. 







Erin gifted me one of her prints, gorgeous drawing and I love the loose style. 
Next up was a notebook and matching pens, there were some highlighters too but they're already on my desk and dummy me forgot to grab them for a photo! 
The card was very much appreciated, lovely note on the back.


Last but not least from Lauren, very generously she had these little wood laser cut ornaments made, how cute is this! I'm definitely going to treasure this one, I've not been part of an online community before so this is beyond amazing.

Thank you to Lauren for arranging the secret Santa and running the Cbloggers and thank you to Erin too for the gifts! 

Did you have a nice Christmas and New Year now I suppose! 


Thanks for popping in as always, 
Hannah :) xo


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig