Bags Of Love

Leave a Comment
Hey hi hello!

Today is an interesting one, I was in touch with a brand called Bags Of Love.
They offer a range of personalisation services, pillows, clothes, mugs, fabric, anything really!
I made a photo blanket with one of my drawings, which I'm sure you have seen at least one of them if you read here or follow me on my Instagram


This is my final design, a mash together of some people I had previously drawn and then coloured with a background added, I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.
I took some photos of the blanket so I'll show those first and then get on to the 'review' if you will!


Pretty right!
Very very happy with the quality, I was worried at first of how the quality of the print would be due to me drawing it on my iPad, I wasn't sure if it was going to be pixellated or not, but it turned out okay as you can see!
The actual blanket is fleece, now again I am really funny with textures so I'm very glad I like the feeling of it, so soft.

Even the dog loves it!


So to recap, the photo blanket is the medium landscape size and it takes up half of a double bed, the material is a very very soft fleece, you can choose what backing colour you want, pink, blue, cream, black or even more photos, I chose pink because I felt it would compliment the colours on the front.

Delivery was fast, 2-3 days like they say on the website.
Overall 9/10

I'm taking away a point because I feel the packaging could have been a little 'more', it came in a grey parcel bag, once opened it was just folded up inside a clear plastic bag with the paper leaflets inside.

Thanks to Bags Of Love for collaborating with me on this project!



* The item in this blog post was sent to me free of charge in return for a review, all comments are 100% honest and my own*

SaveSave
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig